The Library and Information Association of Zambia (LIAZ) Editorial Board invites proposals for presentations to be made at the 2021 LIAZ Annual Conference in Livingstone from 28th September to 1st October, 2021 (Venue to be communicated in due course).
The Conference will provide librarians, archivists, records managers, and other information professionals with an opportunity to exchange information and share ideas.
The 2021 Annual Conference theme is:
“Libraries and Information Services in Zambia: Reflections and Predictions in Unprecedented Times.”
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on libraries, archives, records centers, registries and museums: Opportunities and Challenges.
- Impact of 4IR on library and information services.
- Open science adoption in Zambia.
- Legislation of libraries, archives, records centers, registries and museums.
- 21st century digital Innovations in information provision.
- 21st century digital skills for Information professionals.
- LIS education for sustainable development.
- Electronic records management.
- Library and information services in promoting good governance, democracy, human rights, justice and the rule of law.
- Knowledge management for competitive advantage.
Download the call for conference papers here.
Download a copy of the conference programme and Abstracts here: Here
Download 2021 Conference presentation via the link below: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IMaKwcY83X1EHenw8N_mObJi_GKar35a?usp=sharing
Conference proceedings to be uploaded soon